Connect Groups - Connect with others and build spiritual friendships.
Browse through our Fall 2019 Connect Group listings below; then click on the Groups Source and Registration Form button to register for the group number of your choice. Or, contact the source person if you have questions. You may wish to check out the Grow, Service, Youth, or Sunday School/Nursery Groups as well.
1. Membership Exploration – Scheduled as needed Interested in learning more about the ministries of PUMC? This is the ticket for you. Indicate your interest and we will set up an appointment to meet with the pastor to learn about our commitment to prayer, presence, gift sharing, service, and witness. Those who do so are eligible for church membership but joining is not required. Come explore membership with PUMC and its mission! Pastor Tish Bowman (firstname.lastname@example.org) 517-994-8545
2. Potluck/Game Night — Saturday, September 14 @ 5:00 pm - Fellowship Hall Let’s get together for a night of fun! Bring a potluck dish to share followed by Bingo and Bunco for all skill levels.Bring a ‘white elephant’ prize for our games.
3. Church Bonfire — Saturday, October 5 @ 5:00 pm - Feldpausch’s Join us around the bonfire for a night of fellowship, eating and camp songs! Bring a dish to share, camp chairs, and a joyful spirit! Drinks and ingredients for S’mores will be provided. Invite a friend.
4. Potluck/Euchre Night — Saturday, November 9 @ 5:00 pm - Fellowship Hall Come share a meal and then play the ever-popular Michigan card game - Euchre! Bring a dish to share and a friend. Roger & Sherry Miller (email@example.com) 517-285-0640
5. Christmas Carol Sing and Potluck — Saturday, December 7 @ 5:00 pm - Fellowship Hall Can’t wait to sing the songs of Christmas? This is your night. We will sing the Christmas Carols you love and enjoy good fellowship and food at the same time! Join us for a great evening and invite a friend! Bring a dish to share.
6. Coffee Clutch — Weekly, following the first service - McDonald’s Gather for coffee and light conversation. Men and women each have their own tables for separate discussions. Get to know your fellow parishioners at an informal setting.